GOD | FRIENDS | FUN
HERE AT RSM, WE ARE CRAZY ABOUT 3 THINGS…
GOD, FRIENDS, AND FUN.
IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN YOUR WALK WITH GOD, ENJOY
REAL FRIENDSHIPS, AND HAVE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF FUN,
THEN YOU’LL WANT TO COME AGAIN.
WHAT WE DO
An opportunity to connect with students in your area, talk about relative topics, and find a place to serve. Every Wednesday at 7pm.
On Fridays, we get together to hangout and have fun and enjoy community.
Revolution Student Training
Relevant and applicable teaching for students.
Every Sunday at 10am
Revolution Discipleship Course
Grounding every student in the word of God and preparing them for ministry.
November 1st – RevCenter Night
We are blessed to have our own space at our church campus. We call it the RevCenter. During the RevCenter Night, we will be cleaning, organizing, and decorating the class for the next few months. We encourage everyone to come out and get involved. Oh yeah…there will be pizza!!
November 8th – ALIVE Youth Service
– ALIVE is an annual youth revival service hosted by The Pentecostals of Richmond. This is a service just for youth on a Friday night. There will be awesome worship and practical preaching relevant to our students. There will also be an afterburner with food and games following the service. The Pentecostals of Richmond are kind enough to invite us and we are excited to go!
– We will be leaving the church at 6:00pm and returning around 11:30pm.
– We will be stopping at Cookout on the way home, so bring money for food (suggested: $7)
November 15th – Hour of Power
– 7:30pm – 8:30pm
– This is the most important service our church has all month long. Praying together is very powerful. Every student need to be involved for Hour of Power. It will help them learn how to pray with power and focus.
November 22 – No Event
– Due to Annual Planning Retreat
November 26 – Happy Famsgiving
– 7:00pm to 10:00pm
– This is RSM’s annual thanksgiving party. Here at RSM, we believe that we are more than just friends. We are a big family. So, we do what families do. We eat together, play together, and have fun together. Make sure that you are a part of one of best events of the year.
– Each student is asked to bring a dish in the food group that was assigned to their RevGroup.
– We don’t want anyone to come alone. We want everyone to bring at least one friend!
November 29 – No Event
– Due to Thanksgiving Holiday
404 Sharon Drive
Newport News, VA 23602